We have a unique understanding of community based awareness campaign, special expertise for community-based communication for issues, product and services promotions. In addition, we provide In-house capability in copy writing, editorial support as well as design of concepts; artworks for adverts, layout of printable materials of any size and any language. We have an excellent relationship with key media global networks and local media houses in Uganda and region, to carry out media engagement of any size.
Our TCS Services Portfolios
- Activation of Communication Strategies and Public Awareness Campaigns.
- Vantage One2One, which involves product education and awareness campaigns, experiential, and an interactive program for social marketing \
- Media/ Advertising; Production, media buying and placement
- Implementation of stakeholders’ relations engagement and CSR
- Digital communication platforms for effective engagements and content developments
- Event planning and management
- Design and production of promotional, information, education and communication materials.
HE Kagame and Bill Clinton (Former US President receiving gift from Mt Meru Soyco MD Mr. Atul Mital during the launch of their partnership with The Clinton Foundation in Rwanda.
The VCL tem provided media support the for the launch was featured on global networks like CNN, Aljazeera, and BBC.
HE Kagame and the MD of Bank of Kigali during the Launch of the Bank of Kigali IPO in which Vantage was the Marketing Communication Firm, it was the first IPO in Rwanda that was highly successful with overconsumption.
The VCL team provided an integrated communication solutions from development of the Strategy to activation using various relevant multimedia and town hall events that reached both high-end and community base targeted audiences.
MERCK MORE THAN A MOTHER INITIATIVES project implemented to raise awareness of the mistreatment towards infertile women in Uganda.
The Women where profiled and their stories used to generate national and global awareness of the plight of such women in Africa.
They were also equipped with income generation activities to economically empower them.